Coach Derek’s Sports Camp Ages 5 – 12
Sports Camp activities include: Drills, practice, game time situations, free play and lots of fun.
Please register for Camp by 5PM the day before.
After Care is available from 3-5pm for a flat $20
Please register for Camp and After Care below.
Details, Fees & Locations HERE
LAUSD Rosh Hashanah Day | Playa Vista Camp
September 21st at The Playa Vista Sports Complex
Time/Cost of Camp:
7:30am till 3:00 $60.00 per day or $10.00 per hour drop in
Time and Cost of Aftercare:
Aftercare starts at 3:00 till 6:00pm, $12.00 per hour
(charged only by the hour… a 3:30 pick up=$12.00)
Camp will include:
Art and Crafts
Reading (So bring at least one book)
What do you need:
Lots of energy
We will have extra water, tents all the gear, and lots of fun!
For More Info Contact: Coachderekinc@gmail.com
Info & After Care
Please pack snack, water (and a lunch for full day camps)
Ages 5-12 (Children will be placed in groups near their age range)
After Care Available
Spring Break After Care available from 3-5PM for $5 per hour
Summer Camp After Care available from 3-5pm for a flat $20
Please PREREGISTER with our Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Day Camps
8:00am – 3pm
Cost: $30 per day, $150 per week
Youth Camp Locations
Playa Vista Sports Complex
13196 Bluff Creek Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90094
Located between Westchester Ave. and Jefferson Blvd.,
on the Southeast corner of Lincoln Blvd.
and Bluff Creek Drive, at the Sports Complex.
Soccer/T-Ball: on the artificial turf closest to the playground.
Basketball: on the courts.
View Google Map
Center Street Elementary School
700 Center Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Meet at the 4th & 5th grade Field
(Northeast Corner of Campus)
View Google Map
3 coaches / There is always a coach escorting to restroom: Each coach walks children to restroom – The coach checks to make sure restroom is empty – Then coach stands outside by the door to make sure child is ok – Once finished the coach walks child back to camp.
- You can change your camp week or days up to seven days before the start of your camp – SPACE permitting – send us an email at email@example.com
- The camp you sign up for is uniquely yours. Sessions and classes are not transferable to other campers.
- Camp fees are not refunded or prorated for days of camp missed due to illness
Sports Camp General Layout
Separate group based the following criteria
Age / Skill / Size (depending on sport such as Basketball or Football)
1st skill of the day
1st skill competition
Break Water Snack Restroom
2nd skill of the day
2nd skill competition of the day
Interactive Games associated with the sport, such as Quick Pitch or Zone or Flag Tag
Coach Derek Inc
Tax ID #26-2539196
About Coach Derek’s Sports Camps
Sports Camp activities include: soccer, baseball, basketball, flag-football, and free play.
With professional coaches your child will become well versed in & each sports camp will be infused the following:
- Hand to eye coordination
- Foot drills
- Speed and agility drills
- Crossing the midline drills (crossing the body midline [an imaginary line down the center of the body] is the ability to reach across the middle of the body with the arms and legs crossing over to the opposite side. Within the realm of sports this exercise helps you control your upper body while performing with your lower body, such as dribbling in both soccer and basketball)
Depending on the specific sport, your child will learn the fundamentals of:
GAME SITUATIONS & POSITIONS
- WHERE to be, WHEN to be there & WHY you need to be there.
- WHAT to do once you’re there.
- Work ethic.
- How to be a better winner and loser.
- How to compete with yourself while not being attached to the results.