Coach Derek Camp Ages 3 – 12
Coach Derek Camp is the premier Los Angeles area Kids Camp destination for children ages 3-12. Coach Derek Camps give kids a unique experience unlike any other by allowing each child to customize their day based on activities they love! Coach Derek Camp is a fun and safe way for kids to spend their day or week!
Details, Fees & Locations HERE
Fun activities for every child…
- Group Games
- Books, Card Games, Board Games, Strategy Games, Legos, Blocks, Coloring
- Game Room
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Corn Hole, Lawn Bowling, Giant Checkers, Giant Connect Four, Giant Jenga
- Flag Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Field Hockey, Frisbee Golf,
- Field Trips
Playa Vista, El Segundo & South Bay Camps
Time: 7:30am till 6:00pm
Registration Fee: $25
(one-time non-refundable-new students only)
What to bring:
Lots of energy!
We will have extra water, tents, gear, and lots of fun!
For More Info Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Derek Camp is the premier Los Angeles area Kids Camp destination for children ages 3-12.
Coach Derek Camps give kids a unique experience unlike any other by allowing each child to customize their day based on activities they love!
Best Camps Ever!
Sports | Group Games | Lounge Games | 1 hour of reading | Zorb Ball | And much, much more!
Sports & Fun Activities! *Please bring 1 book, 1 lunch, 2 snacks, 1 water bottle & a Ton of Energy!
Coach Derek Camp Fees
1 Day: $65
5 or More Days: $65/ day ( $300 per week)
Coach Derek Camp Locations
Coach Derek’s South Bay Camps
Playa Vista Camps
Playa Vista Sports Complex
13196 Bluff Creek Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90094
Located between Westchester Ave. and Jefferson Blvd.,
on the Southeast corner of Lincoln Blvd.
and Bluff Creek Drive, at the Sports Complex.
Soccer/T-Ball: on the artificial turf closest to the playground.
Basketball: on the courts.
View Google Map
El Segundo Camps
Richmond Street Elementary
Center Street Elementary School
700 Center Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Meet at the 4th & 5th grade Field
(Northeast Corner of Campus)
View Google Map
Coach Derek Camp Policies
3 coaches / There is always a coach escorting to restroom: Each coach walks children to restroom – The coach checks to make sure restroom is empty – Then coach stands outside by the door to make sure child is ok – Once finished the coach walks child back to camp.
- You can change your camp week or days up to seven days before the start of your camp – SPACE permitting – send us an email at email@example.com
- The camp you sign up for is uniquely yours. Sessions and classes are not transferable to other campers.
- Camp fees are not refunded or prorated for days of camp missed due to illness
Coach Derek Inc
Tax ID #26-2539196