OVERVIEW | AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMMING | ENRICHMENT | CAMPS | SCHOOLS
ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION | BILLING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Goethe International Charter School
- Coach Derek’s Staff collaborates with each school we work with to provide a comprehensive after school program that is in line with the philosophy, curriculum, and vision of the parents and administration. We understand the need for children to be cared for and nurtured after school hours, just as they are during the school day.
- We also want them to be able to relax and have fun with structured playtime, games, global projects, reading, and homework help, all while learning valuable life lessons.
- Our goal is that when you pick your child up at the end of the day, they are happy, healthy, and ready to go home and spend quality time with you.
Cancellation Policy & Pick Up Procedures
Goethe Enrichment Classes Available
New Students: Directions for Enrollment & Registration
Fill out and submit all required forms.
After submitting forms, click Register Here, to complete registration.
Please allow up to 5
business days for processing.
Returning Students: Registration
- Please Note:
Enrichment classes are subject to cancellation based on enrollment. If a class is cancelled, you can transfer to another class where space is available, receive a credit for a future enrichment class or receive a refund. You will receive notice of cancellation at least 24 hours before a class is scheduled to start.
- School Dismissal and child pick up procedures
The AFTERSCHOOL staff or the Enrichment instructor will pick up your child at their respective dismissal areas at their schools respective dismissal times to start the class.
- If your child’s enrichment class does not start at the school dismissal time, your child will be signed into and cared for by the AFTERSCHOOL Staff. Upon the conclusion of the enrichment class, if you are not present to sign your child out, he or she will be signed into and cared for by the AFTERSCHOOL staff and charged accordingly.
- If after the first day of attendance in an enrichment class, your child does not like the class or if a scheduling conflict arises, you may cancel your enrollment and receive a credit on your account towards another enrichment class or aftercare. We do not provide refunds on any enrichment classes or prorated discounts for late enrollments. We do not allow students to “audit” classes.