OVERVIEW | AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMMING | ENRICHMENT | CAMPS | SCHOOLS
ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION | BILLING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Coach Derek’s enrichment programming allows your child to be introduced to a variety of classes without leaving their school’s campus. These classes expose your student to unique skills and experiences that will help them cultivate their personal interests and passions and extend into their future. We partner with highly experienced instructors and companies that are experts in their field and share our love of working with children.
- Movement -Gymnastics-Dance
Fundamental League Youth Sports
An after school program giving kids the opportunity to play “team based” sports at THEIR school
while being coached by highly qualified and trained instructors.
Goethe International Charter School
Citizens of the World Mar Vista
New Students: Directions for Enrollment & Registration
Fill out and submit all required forms.
After submitting forms, click Register Here, to complete registration.
Please allow up to 5
business days for processing.
Returning Students: Registration
- 1. Click on Register Here above
- 2. If you already have an account with Daycare Works, click HERE.
- 3. If you are a new parent, select your school & category: Monthly schedule, Enrichment Classes or General Registration.
- 4. If choosing a monthly aftercare option, be sure to select your days of the week and 5pm pick up or 6pm pick up.
- 5. Click “Enroll” after making your selection and enter all required information before check out.
- 6. Enter your credit card. Please check your email (and spam/junk mail folder) for receipt.
- 7. After registration, please login to your account here: https://family.daycareworks.com/login.jsp to add your credit card through the AUTO-PAY tile and your contacts through the PERSONAL tile. Only registered parents and those added to your contact list will be authorized to sign out your children and all will be required to enter their assigned PIN at sign out. PINS can be found under your name by clicking on the PERSONAL tile.
- Please Note:
Enrichment classes are subject to cancellation based on enrollment. If a class is cancelled, you can transfer to another class where space is available, receive a credit for a future enrichment class or receive a refund. You will receive notice of cancellation at least 24 hours before a class is scheduled to start.
- School Dismissal and child pick up procedures
The AFTERSCHOOL staff or the Enrichment instructor will pick up your child at their respective dismissal areas at their schools respective dismissal times to start the class.
- If your child’s enrichment class does not start at the school dismissal time, your child will be signed into and cared for by the AFTERSCHOOL Staff. Upon the conclusion of the enrichment class, if you are not present to sign your child out, he or she will be signed into and cared for by the AFTERSCHOOL staff and charged accordingly.
- If after the first day of attendance in an enrichment class, your child does not like the class or if a scheduling conflict arises, you may cancel your enrollment and receive a credit on your account towards another enrichment class or aftercare. We do not provide refunds on any enrichment classes or prorated discounts for late enrollments. We do not allow students to “audit” classes.